A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of users, or their computer, and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the computer is used, they can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browsing session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies by default. In any case, users can allow or block temporary or stored cookies using the security settings of their browsers.
Unless ALESON ITC has your express consent, by activating cookies in your computer, it will not link, in the cookies, the stored data with the personal data you provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
– Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services contained within, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the elements comprising an order, carrying out the purchasing process of an order, signing up for or taking part in an event, using security elements during the session, storing content for playing videos or sound, or sharing content onto social media.
– Customisation Cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general features that are predefined according to a set of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are cookies, processed either by us or by third parties, to quantify the number of users and thus perform a measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service provided. To do this, browsing habits on our website are analysed in order to enhance the products and services which we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are cookies that, processed either by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces in the web page as effectively as possible, tailoring the advert content to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our web page. Thus, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and show you adverts related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These are cookies that enable the most efficient possible management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about the user’s activity, obtained by continuously monitoring their browsing habits, which makes it possible to create user-specific profiles and display advertisements that match the user’s interests.
Third-party cookies: The ALESON ITC Website may use third-party services which, on behalf of ALESON ITC, gather information for statistical purposes, on use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the Website activity and other internet services.
(At this point the AGPD (Spanish Data Protection Agency) suggests including each of the third-party cookies used and the data of said third parties. For obvious reasons in this model, only Google has been included in the use of Analytics because it is the most widespread and common.)
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by adjusting the browser options: